You have no items in your cart.
Almond Bread, Gluten Free and Low Carb (1 Loaf, or 12 Servings)
- 1 and 1/2 cups almond flour per meal
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt, or any unbleached natural sea salt
- 1 and 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4-5 free range or organic eggs
- 1/4 cup cold pressed virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey (0ptional)
- 1 tbsp Bragg organic & raw apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F) and grease a loaf pan (about 255x130mm), or line with non-stick baking paper
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, flax, salt, eggs, oil and honey to a food processor
- Add baking soda and pour apple cider vinegar on it to activate.
- Pulse for 10 seconds, scrape the sides of bowl and pulse another 5 seconds or so
- Pour batter onto the loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out dry. Check at 25 minutes mark.
- Cover the top with foil if it starts to over brown but the inside is still wet, turn the heat down by 5 to 10 degree Celsius, bake until its done.
- Remove from the oven and rest 3 to 5 minutes before taking out the loaf from the tin. Let cool on the counter before cutting.
- Store in fridge inside airtight an container lined with kitchen towel for up to a week.