You have no items in your cart.
Almond Steak Sauce
- 2 tbsp (35gr) Hunters’ Kitchenette Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp (22gr) warm water
- Juice from half a small lime
- 1 tsp (5gr) sweet soy sauce or to taste. We recommend Bango brand from Indonesia, which is made from fermented Black soy bean.
- 1 tbsp (3,5gr) fried shallot (ideally fried in macadamia or coconut oil)
- Less than 1/4 tsp Celtic / unrefined sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- Dash of white pepper
- Mix almond butter and water first to the consistency you like, then add the remaining ingredients. Adjust the taste and garnish with some sliced chilies if preferred.
- Serve immediately with your favorite cut of steaks, or store in fridge inside sealed container for up to a month.
Update: this recipe has been adjusted by reducing the amount of water and soy sauce.