You have no items in your cart.
Sunwarrior Classic Protein – Natural
$81.00 inclusive 7% GST
A Great Tasting Smooth Plant-Based Protein for an Unrivaled Wellness Lifestyle
Get 5% bundle discount on your total bill !
Simply purchase Sunwarrior products together with either Hunters’ Kitchenette Nut Butters or Nut Nut, and hit a minimum $100 of total purchase.
Enter Promo Code: SW-Hunters
Sunwarrior Classic Protein uses an old world process, combining the endosperm and bran from raw, sprouted and fermented whole grain brown rice, to create the first completely hypoallergenic protein, containing all essential and non-essential amino acids in a perfectly balanced profile. Sunwarrior Classic Protein has the highest amount of (non soy) raw, whole-grain sprouted, vegan protein of any product available.
Sprouting and fermenting brown rice has been known to improve its amino acid profile, making the nutrition more bio-available for our digestive system. Most important sprouting and fermenting reducing anti-nutrients that exist naturally in Brown rice to the minimum, which otherwise will bind with minerals in foods preventing our body from absorbing them.
This is a great tasting plant-based protein with a smooth texture that blends easily without the chalky or grainy consistency found in other vegetable based protein powders.
- Created with a low temperature, natural enzyme process that uses neither chemicals nor acid hydrolysis.
- Free of gluten, solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors.
- Naturally rich in vitamins and minerals, and other essential nutrients such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous, iron, and potassium.
- Easily digested by children, the elderly, and adults.
- Increases absorption and effectiveness of vitamins and minerals.
- One of the best protein powders available for any lifestyle, not just vegan or vegetarian.
Mix, shake, or blend protein powder with your favourite beverages. We favour coconut milk and nut-milk which can be made with any of Hunters’ Kitchenette nut butters, but we accept your life choices. Once you master the beverage, try adding fruit, greens, superfoods, boosters, spices, ice, and more to make smoothies that are as unique, delicious, and super swanky as you are.
To make nut milk for drinking on its own, add 1-2 tablespoon of Hunter’s Kitchenette nut butters to a glass of water and ice, run in a blender for a few seconds, strain if you prefer but it’s better not to. The nut’s skin in our almond butter contain beneficial flavonoids and promote the growth of good bacteria in our gut.
You can add 1tsp of sweetener like raw honey, coconut palm sugar, maple syrup, or a bit of stevia. Add 1tbsp cocoa or matcha powder for variation.
For smoothie mix, simply add the nut butters directly to your blender with other ingredients and liquid.
Classic Protein – NATURAL
Raw Whole Grain Brown Rice Protein
Mix 1 scoop with 8-10 oz of water, almond or other nut milk, coconut milk, or your favourite beverage. Mixes well in shakes, smoothies and other beverages. Refrigerate prepared products and use the same day. Store package out of direct light and away from heat.
Raw Sprouted & Fermented Brown Rice – Complete Protein
Brown rice provides plenty of protein and a bit of fiber while being gentle on the digestive system and kind to those with allergies. This whole-grain superfood is raw, sprouted, fermented, and ready to take your workouts to new levels with all the amino acids a growing muscle needs.
Brown rice protein powder contains all nine essential amino acids that the body cannot synthesize but still needs in order to produce all the muscle tissue, enzymes, and hormones we require to survive. Rice protein, unlike other vegetable proteins, isn’t lacking in any of these key building blocks for protein with a balanced amino acid profile comparable with whey and much better than soy.
Whey and soy both have problems with allergies and sensitivities. Whey is made from dairy by products and anyone with lactose sensitivities can have problems. Unfortunately, they aren’t alone. Many people who do not have any problems with dairy can still experience gas, bloating, and digestive issues. Soy contains phytoestrogens that mimic the human hormone and cause problems. Soy allergies are also very common.
Rice, on the other hand is extremely safe and mild on the digestive system and very hypoallergenic. Rice is the perfect source for protein that won’t upset stomachs, result in bloating, or cause dangerous allergic reactions.
Rice protein is safe for vegans and vegetarians who want to avoid animal products like found in whey, casein, and egg proteins. But they aren’t the only ones to benefit. Rice protein isn’t just for vegans, but supplies ample protein and complete amino acids for anyone at any activity level or with any lifestyle.
As a complete protein, Sunwarrior’s Classic Protein is ready to rebuild and repair muscle after workouts. Rice protein is a little slower to digest than whey, but that makes it a good pre-workout supplement and a good protein for endurance athletes.
Protein creates a thermic effect, heating up the body and literally burning through more calories than other foods. This is because protein requires additional energy to digest, so you burn more for hours after eating it.
The Benefit and Importance of Protein
Protein is an important component of every cell in the body
- Hair and nails are mostly made of protein.
- Your body uses it to build and repair tissues.
- Protein is used to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals.
- An important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.
- It is a “macronutrient,” which your body needs relatively large amounts of it.
However body does not store protein, and therefore has no reservoir to draw on when it needs a new supply. It needs to be replenish daily.
More Information of Sunwarrior Protein
- Made with 80% protein, Sunwarrior has the Highest (non soy) raw (Not Heated over 90 Degrees) whole grain sprouted vegan protein on the market.
- By using a third generation process, we have created the best tasting vegetable protein on the market that has a silky smooth texture that blends well and tastes great compared with other chalky & grainy vegetable proteins.
- We use an old world process of combining the sprouted endosperm and the bran from Raw Sprouted Whole Grain Brown Rice. This unique process creates the first complete hypoallergenic Protein which is made up of all 9 essential amino acids and other non-essential amino acids in a perfectly balanced amino acid profile.
- Sunwarrior has a 98% Correlation rate to Mothers Milk and a 98.2% digestion efficiency making it one of the highest digestibility and efficiency ratings of any other protein sources (compared to whey and soy).
- Highest Net Protein Utilization score of any vegetable based protein and the highest ratio of amino acids converted to proteins.
- Sunwarrior is created with a Low Temperature natural Enzyme process that does not use any chemicals or acid hydrolysis (like most proteins do).
- Sunwarrior Protein is naturally rich in Vitamins and Minerals and contains high amounts of Antioxidants, Tocopherols, Tocotrienols and other essential nutrients — such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous, iron and potassium.
- Using Sunwarrior Increases the efficacy and absorption of vitamins and minerals. There has been a direct correlation between the use of Sunwarrior Protein and the absorption of vitamins.
- Because Sunwarrior Protein is so digestible it can be easily assimilated by infants, the elderly and adults — The World Health Organization may be using Sunwarrior Protein in the future to feed malnourished individuals because of the hypoallergenic profile and superior absorption that Sunwarrior has been shown to have.
- There is currently a clinical trial which shows promise that Sunwarrior Protein aids in the absorption of vitamins in Aids patients. There has been a direct correlation between the use of Sunwarrior Protein and the absorption of vitamins in Aids patients where other proteins do not provide such synergistic effects during the intake.
- Weight Loss – Clinical studies in Japan have shown that by providing Rice Protein as a staple in a diet it can act as a weight control vehicle. This is especially because of superior absorption rates.
- Cholesterol – Clinical studies have shown promise that Sunwarrior has cholesterol lowering potential and the USDA is currently using Sunwarrior in trials to see if it may help control high blood pressure.
- Unlike the extraction processes of other proteins, our method of extraction uses neither chemicals nor acid hydrolysis. We only use Organic Enzymes during the process and our process is 100% Organic Compliant.